Sample Provision and Document Copying
To obtain samples and/or copy documents at ISAS, please read the followings carefully and submit the application documents. Regarding samples from the forest area, visit The University of Tokyo Tanashi Forest website.
sales related to forest land.
1. In principle, sample provision and document copying are limited to educational and research purposes.
2. The permission application is submitted by the person in charge of actual use. The form can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.
3. The Committee on Use of Fields and Facilities at ISAS will review the application form and the research plan and process the application. Applicants may be required to modify the type and amount of samples and/or documents and the purpose of use and rewrite the application documents.
4. Depending on the type and amount of samples and documents, purpose of use, etc., payment may be required.
5. The application form must be submitted no later than one month prior to the date you desire to receive the samples/documents.
Submission and Form
*Please fill out and submit this form.
*Please download the latest version (ver. 2.3)
*To open PDF files, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free).